Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hello

Well everyone its been yet again another crazy week. I have recently found out that at my job they are doing mandatory over time. YAY don't I just love overtime. LOL, I bet you can sense the sarcasm there. Well anyway, the mandatory overtime just means, less time for me to get back to tag making again and find the creative juices that I have laying around somewhere. Although yesterday my darling hubby got me a 1TB external hard drive as an early birthday present. I am so excited to finally have one. I love knowing that I am now able to back up all my pictures, PTU art, FTU art, scrap kits, and tags that I make. :)

I am even looking into ways to restore color to some pictures that were taken of the kids while they were in Minnesota. I have one of my 3 yr old daughter that is so cute, the only down fall is that the picture has a major pink tone to it. Once I find any good sites that will help me fix that issue I will be sure to link them here.

Anyways here is what the picture looks like now:

Well I guess I have gone on long enough lol. I think I am going to head to bed, since its get up in the morning go to work and be there for 10 hrs.


No comments:

Post a Comment