Monday, January 25, 2010

Check it out!!!! My very fist action

I would like to make an update to this post....
At first I thought this was a full size action, but turns out its tagger size.

I am excited to announce that I have made my first Photoshop Action. I am proudly introducing my swirl candy action. This action has been tested in both Photoshop CS2 and CS3 and works wonderfully. This action will be free from now until the end of February. So hurry and get your free copy today!!!

Please say thank you in the comments of this post when downloading.

Click image for a full size preview

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post was shared on
    CU Freebies Only Forum
    on Tuesday January 26th 2010, in this topic :: DESIGNER'S RESOURCES SECTION :: Actions ,
    Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for the awesome script! Love your photos of your kids too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool action! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete